Here are some very helpful tips on love! Check them out and share the fun with anyone who could use a good laugh or some random pieces of advice about love and marriage!
People always ask their parents and grandparents: “What is the secret to a long happy marriage?”. Some say it’s patience. Some say it’s honesty. Many say it’s communication. I say it’s the little things. As I am happily married, I think I am qualified to give people advice on love. Therefore, I’ve put together a list of the best, most helpful, and most hilarious pieces of advice on love and marriage. I know you guys are getting ready for Valentine’s Day, so I hope they help! Check them out and share them with anyone who could use a reason to smile today!
1. Most people already know this, but we're mentioning this marriage tip, anyway.
2. As a happily fascinated woman, I can confirm: giving her a piece of cheese always works.
3. If you have a wife, you should memorize this helpful marriage advice:
4. One of the best pieces of advice on marriage you'll ever get:
5. This should be on a T-shirt:
6. Here's a fun marriage tip for men:
7. Here's a good piece of advice for all the wives out there:
8. In any marriage, it's important to read the signs:
9. A good piece of advice for anyone who's turned 40.
10. Here's a tip on sharing your secrets:
11. The best advice on love anyone will ever give you:
12. The man who remembers your birthday and all anniversaries, isn't necessarily the one.
13. Here's some great advice on fighting:
14. A good tip on love: lose the pants!
15. Here's one thing you should always remember!
16. A very important piece of advice on marriage:
17. If the love is true, you'll never watch an episode without them.
18. Always remember: you can't make someone love you.
19. In marriage, as in life, safety comes first:
20. A good tip on how to get your wife's attention:
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.