These translation fails are so hilarious, I almost choked laughing. Check out these 20 funny fails and share the fun with your friends!
When Google translate fails, the most hilarious things happen. These signs and menus from abroad are just pure gold.
In countries where English isn’t taught in school, or people don’t really speak it, business owners must turn to a friend for help. Those who have a good friend who speaks foreign languages are in luck. The others have the same good friend who speaks all languages: Google translate.
And while our universal translator does a great job translating a word from one language to another, when it comes to grammar, longer sentences, or expressions, it sometimes fails.
And the results are just delicious! Check out these 20 examples that will have you rolling on the floor laughing. I’d go to the bathroom before if I were you. Enjoy!
1. By order, eating the carpet in this airport is strictly prohibited. I don't care how hungry you are.
2. What kind of a dessert is this? I wish they has some pictures in this menu, LOL.
3. You'd better listen to these people. They are not wrong!
4. OMG, poor Paul. Check out the explanation for this translation fail below:
5. If you're a high maintenance chick, this is the salon for you:
6. I really hope this is just a funny translation fail. Really, really hope.
7. This is a hilarious sign fail! The toilet is the place for many things, but I don't think prayer is one of them.
8. I know the 'chicken' part is right:
9. The cheese looks great, but I wouldn't buy anything that has 'Paralysis' in its name.
10. I bet it smells nice in there, LOL.
11. This translation fail is so funny! I think they probably meant the bathroom ventilation.
12. You're welco "m", my friend. I get this sign, he saved some space by using one letter instead of 4.
13. OK, we won't use the problem!
14. I don't know what they meant and what's the deal with the donkey, but this store sign fail is hilarious.
15. This one's OK, but one word may missing. I love how they still put up the sign: "Meh, no one reads these anyway"
16. One letter can make such a huge difference:
17. WHAT?! This is the funniest translation fail ever!
18. I miss the simpler times when they didn't come up with the craziest chips flavors.
19. Stop messing with the doors, Manuel! When will you learn?
20. This menu translation fail is the best! The fish estimates this is the funniest of them all.
If you enjoyed these funny translation fails, check out some more funny articles, awesome jokes, and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.