Are you getting older? Here are the signs! Have fun, and share the laughs with your friends!
You know you’re getting older when your mind still thinks you’re 26, your sense of humor suggests you’re 12, but your body keeps asking if you’re sure you’re not dead yet. I bet you weren’t expecting old age to happen so soon. Am I right?
If you’re one of the people who REFUSE to accept they are growing older, here are the signs that you are, in fact, old as dirt. They are all very funny, but also very painfully true. Enjoy the laugh and if you feel you can relate, make sure you share the list with others your age.
Here are 20 funny but true signs that you are officially old as dirt:
1. People say you look great, but then they add "for your age".
2. You barely do anything all day, but you still need to take a nap to continue doing barely anything.
3. You wake up with that "morning after" feeling when there was no "night before".
4. You have to scroll down like crazy in drop-down menus... to find your year of birth.
5. This is your idea of a perfect Friday evening:
6. And your favorite kind of plans are 'canceled plans'.
7. Every time you pass a bathroom you think: "I may as well pee while I'm here".
8. You can't watch the news without your glasses.
9. You injure yourself while sleeping.
10. If you fall down, people panic and run to help.
11. Surprisingly, you are the same age as old people.
12. "Happy hour" is what you call nap time.
13. You use the word "thingy" all the time because you can no longer remember what things are called.
14. You and your teeth no longer sleep in the same bed at night.
15. Going out has a whole new meaning.
16. You still do crazy things, just slower.
17. Falling asleep on the couch has nothing to do with you coming home drunk.
18. People can tell how old you are by the way your body sounds when you try to get up.
19. Your doctor said you should consider installing a bar in your shower.
20. You can't always get back up on your own.
Bonus: here's a tip!
If you want to know if you still look young, ask a 5-year-old to guess your age. (However, I’m warning you: it might ruin your day)
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more funny articles, awesome jokes, and hilarious pictures here.