If you’re looking for funny, creative ways to resign from your job, these hilarious ideas will help. These people quit their jobs in style! Check out these funny resignation letters and share the fun with everyone who could use a reason to smile!
Sometimes, people quit their jobs with a nice, formal resignation letter. Other times, they find creative ways to leave their jobs in style. These people made quitting memorable and they sure made us laugh. Check out these funny pictures, and share them with anyone who could use a reason to smile.
1. This guy quit his job with an awesome cake promoting his new business.
2. Quitting with whisky is never a bad idea.
3. This guy was so sick of his job, he put his resignation letter on the sign.
4. If you don't know what to write in your resignation letter, just give them a drawing of a dinosaur.
5. You don't need to write too many words in your resignation letter.
6. The paper can send a message, too.
7. A fun way to quit is by giving them an appropriate card.
8. Or, with a poem:
9. This guy quit via an honest text.
10. This is funny, I'm using it next time I'll have to quit.
11. This guy announced his resignation with an automatic email reply.
12. I love this honest resignation card. Do they sell these at stores?
13. Sally sure quit in style!
14. James knows he can never be replaced, so he handed in the perfect resignation card.
15. Adam has had enough...
16. Quitting with a meme is never a bad idea!
17. The best part about this resignation letter is the PS.
18. This picture of a cat is very very nice.
19. This VERY inappropriate cake is the best way to quit a job you hate.
20. This guy nailed it!
21. He got his inspiration on his toilet break.
22. Quitting with a beer is always a great idea!
23. This entire team quit with a poster on the door!
24. I hope this honest note changed a few things around there.
25. I love the smiley face at the end 🙂
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.