Bored while staying at home? Here are some crazy knitting ideas you can try… or not. Check out the funny gallery and share the laughs with everyone who could use a reason to smile today!
I am aware that some of these ridiculous things were knitted, and some crochet, because believe it or not, I am familiar with both of these activities. They are both very fun and relaxing. Knitting has helped me a lot when I quit smoking, as it gave me something to with my hands, and it helped me relax. Now, don’t imagine I’m good at it, because I’m not. But I did manage to make some Christmas decorations that I’m really proud of.
Both my grandmas were heavy knitters, like real pros, lol. They used to make all kinds of things: sweaters for all the family, socks (that I still wear, btw), hats, or gloves. But they were not at all as creative as the people in this funny gallery. These people really took knitting and crocheting to another – a bit crazier – level. Check out the funny photos and enjoy a good laugh.
1. A great idea for all the single ladies: This beautiful mask that won't protect you from the virus, but might find you a new boyfriend.
2. Here's an idea for someone who doesn't have friends and wants to make some.
3. Someone was so bored at home, they knitted an aquarium:
4. For this person, knitting came in handy during the great 2020 toilet paper crisis.
5. Here's a great idea of a gift you can give to... you know whom. We all know someone who could use a brain.
6. If you're bored at home, you can make a tiny couch for your cat.
7. Here's an idea... I'm not a fan, but it could make a nice gift for someone you don't really like.
8. Or how about this Christmas tree you can also wear?
9. Here's a nice way to annoy your cat!
10. It will be summer soon, so you can try to make these beautiful shorts for all the men in your family. They will love them!
11. There's no reason to spend a lot of money on expensive sneakers, when you can totally make them yourself.
12. Here's a very disturbing idea! Whatever this is, you can try it to traumatize your kids.
13. Oh, look! Such a fun idea for couples!
14. Everyone on the Internet loves this shark blanket idea.
15. Or how about these superhero costumes for you and your significant other?
16. Why not? It can protect the car from scratches, and from being stolen, too.
17. Although useless, this bike cozy actually looks pretty cool.
18. Surprise the badass biker in your family with this nice cozy! They'll love it!
19. And if you're going to make pan handle covers... don't try to sell them at church. Some people can have really dirty minds.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.