I know they say “never judge a book by its cover”, but these are simply hilarious.
Oh, wow. I don’t even know what to say. I’m not sure if these book covers and titles were deliberately designed to shock, but they did leave me speechless. They are all real, my friends! And I’m seriously considering buying some of them. Number three, the Japanese-Jewish one sounds very complex! It really made me curious!
If you’re easily offended, you might want to stop here. Some titles are inappropriate, even though they may have not been intended to sound dirty. I’m not even sure if the titles are inappropriate, or my mind is simply bad. I can’t stop laughing while typing this. OMG. Check out these hilarious books and share the fun with your friends!
1. Still stripping after 25 years? Wow, Eleanor! That's really impressive!
2. Now, the title alone and the theme aren't bad. But did they really have to use that picture? The picture ruins everything!
3. This book sounds really complex! I'm seriously considering buying it. Judging by the funny cover, you can learn so many things from this book.
4. This book contains a list of games you can play with your cat. Probably.
5. In this situation, I believe 'job' would have been a better word than 'position'.
6. Come on, Frank! You couldn't find a better name for your hero?
7. This book cover is so sexy, with that strong man practicing the manly art of knitting, while riding a horse!
8. The title made me laugh out loud, but then I saw the small writing above: "Quality religious books for children". What?!
9. I really wonder what Roger learned from his tractor. LMAO
10. I've read a few things about this one, and the book is funny, too. I'm getting this one, too.
11. This sounds like a very useful guide for when you go into the woods.
12. Like, for yourself?
13. This book answers a very good question! Men have been asking this for centuries!
14. I think this book is mostly for men, too.
15. Don't. Just don't.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.