Are you bored at home? Here are a few funny things I do, sometimes, when I’m bored.
This year, I’ve started most of my articles with “This year has been rough”. Because it’s true. This year was weird, thank God it will be over soon! Some of us got to work from home, which wasn’t so bad, but others got stuck at home doing nothing.
If you are one of those people who finished the Internet, Netflix, and all the movies in the world in 2020, and ran out of things to do, here are some things to try to beat the boredom.
1. Sometimes when I'm bored, I send flowers to my neighbors' address with a card reading "I still love you", then watch them argue about who they were for.
2. If you're feeling bored while staying at home, find a group photo of 3 girls among your friends and comment "You both look great".
3. To beat the boredom, send a text to a random number saying "I hid the body. I want my money now."
4. Sometimes when I'm bored, I start to count aloud, 1, 2, 3... just to freak out the kids. It's really funny.
5. Whenever you're bored, go ahead and mess with your neighbor.
6. When I get bored, I call in sick to places I don't work, just for fun.
7. Sometimes when I'm bored, I leave 'spider cups' around the house and watch my family panic.
8. If you're ever stuck in a hotel room and don't know what to do to beat the boredom:
9. When I get bored, I text random people "I think we should break up. Sorry."
10. Sometimes when I get bored, I go to random weddings and yell "I still love you!". It's great how each of the two thinks it's meant for the other.
11. When I'm very bored, I put a lot more effort into recycling my trash.
12. Sometimes when I'm bored, I go on Facebook and leave a comment on a random couple's picture "I'll never forget that night we spent together".
13. Sometimes when I'm really, really bored, I drink water to surprise my liver. However, this doesn't happen often.
14. If you're bored and have a child - preferably yours - you can try this:
15. And if you don't have a baby, feel free to try it with your puppy.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.