How to avoid cracked lips + 9 more very useful pieces of advice. Check out these funny winter tips and share the list with your friend!
If you were expecting a “what to wear so you don’t freeze this winter” guide, I’m sorry. I mean, I’ll tell you what to wear: put on your pajamas and don’t take them off until it’s spring again. Like bears do.
I don’t really like winter, and where I live, we are #blessed with snow, low temperature, and everything else that comes with this #amazing season.
The hashtags are sarcastic, as I hate all of this, and I can’t wait for it to be over. Lucky for me, this winter, I get to enjoy it from the warmth of my cozy home. Like a bear, I’m not planning to come out until it’s spring again.
Anyway, for all of you who aren’t used to the cold weather, here are ten winter tips. I hope they help. Stay warm, stay safe, stay inside!
1. I hope this funny winter tip will help you during these cold times. To avoid dry cracked lips this winter, take half a lemon, salt, a bottle of tequila, make a couple of margaritas, and don't go out.
2. You might think this is common sense, but not everyone knows this! Never eat the yellow snow, folks!
3. You might not know this if you're not used with cold winters. As cold weather sets in, animals are attracted to the warmth of your vehicle. Always check your car before driving!
4. I don't have the time to explain WHY, but you must always remember this funny winter tip.
5. I always carry bacon in my pockets, so if I fall and get lost in the snow, the search dogs can find me. Or at least, that's what I tell people.
6. In order to stay safe and warm this winter, I advising you to stay home until it's all over.
7. I'm so jealous of those of you living in warm places. I know some people watch winter movies and think it's magical. It's not. It's cold and wet.
8. Here's another fun winter tip. Feeling old? You can check if you're right by slipping on ice.
9. Yes. And the appropriate clothing looks a lot like this:
10. This funny winter tip is very useful: If you rarely drive on snow, just pretend you're taking your grandma to church.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.