Big up for the people who came up with these clever highway sign messages! They are so so funny! Check them out and share the laughs with everyone who could use a reason to smile today.
The authorities always try to find new creative ways to prevent reckless driving and come up with interesting campaigns to address issues like driving under the influence of alcohol, texting while driving, or using the seatbelt. Too many people die every day, but there are still many who ignore the rules risking their and their loved ones’ safety. It’s so, so sad.
Anyway, I love it when people get creative and use humor to deliver a message that is in fact very serious and important. If the number of deaths doesn’t touch you, maybe a good joke will. And I think in many cases, it does. I’ve stumbled upon these funny highway signs that were displayed in several states in the USA. I think it’s a creative idea, and I wish we had them where I live, as well. As far as I know, we don’t have them anywhere in Europe. How about where you live?
1. This highway sign message is hilarious. I can't even!
2. This is some deep advice.
3. Don't speed unless you want to go to the dark side!
4. I love this freeway sign message:
5. During these hard times, we recommend you do everything with cake:
6. Always 'Use Yah Blinkah' when changing lanes.
7. Visiting in-laws? No need to hurry!
8. Good advice!
9. A Christmas themed highway message:
10. Ow, man! Lizzards? Haven't we been through enough?
11. A special message about Bob.
12. Exit to text it!
13. This highway sign message is grate, too!
14. Every time you feel lonely, your seat belt will hold you.
15. Are you Rudolph? I think not.
16. You Only Live Once
17. This is so funny:
18. I'll be honest: I sang this!
19. Are you a candle? I think not.
20. Don't forget to use the original Instant Message:
21. Seat belts make everyone look better!
22. Don't mix these two up:
23. Feast your eyes on the road:
24. OH CELL NO!
25. You don't want to go to the dark side.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.