Creative parenting hacks that will make your life a lot easier!
These parenting hacks will make your life a little bit easier. Children are hard work, everyone knows that. Parents have to get creative every day to make their work just a little bit less difficult. Luckily, now we have the internet to share our parenting tricks and help each other out. We’ve put together a list of 20 amazing mom hacks. Check them out and add yours in the comments section!
1. How to eat your snacks without having to share them with your kids, or to hide in the bathroom. Genius parenting hack!
2. How to trick your kid into taking their medicine: make it seem it’s Pepsi!
3. The best place to hide your candy. Your kids won’t even look inside a frozen beans bag, or anything looking healthy.
4. Give your child a big cardboard box they can color and keep your walls clean.
5. Cut a sticker in two and place the two pieces inside your child’s shoes. It will be easier to teach them to put them on the right feet.
6. Turn house chores into games, so your kids will not only have fun, but they’ll also keep the house clean.
7. Another fun parenting hack that works: Give your kids a monster spray for when they are scared.
8. When you can find your stuff, make it a ‘hunting game’ and send your kids to find them. It will keep them busy for a while and maybe they’ll even find your lost items!
9. Here’s what you can do if your child hates taking baths. Throw in some colorful glow sticks and make it magical! By the way, you can try this yourself, too. It’s pretty cool.
10. Use pool noodles on your doors to prevent your kids from slamming their fingers.
11. Genius parenting trick!
12. This Dad got creative, nice job!
13. Stick masking tape on the carpet, for your child to play with the toy cars.
14. Another game that will keep your kids busy for hours: ask them to match the socks. And if they’re good at it, it will save you some work, too.
15. One of the best parenting hacks on the internet: this Mom told her daughters they needed to charge their glow in the dark pajamas by standing still under the light.
16. If your kids’ toys annoy you, you can put tape over the speakers to lower the volume.
17. Place cupcake liners under your kids’ popsicles to avoid them melting all over their hands and clothes.
18. You can cover the top of the cup with plastic wrap to prevent spilling.
19. To keep your kids busy for hours, ask them to paint the fence with water.
20. Shopping for kids’ shoes isn’t easy. If you take them with you, they might get impatient, while if you don’t, it’s hard to get the right size. So here’s a cool parenting trick: use a shoelace to measure the shoe, tie it, and put it in your purse.
Got any parenting hacks of your own? Make sure to share them in comments section!