These supermarket fails are hilarious! Check them out, enjoy a good laugh, and share the fun with everyone who could use a reason to smile today!
Since we don’t go out much anymore, we find our entertainment at the grocery store, nowadays. Thankfully, supermarkets fail all the time, whether it’s by writing ‘watermelons’ on pineapples, or by placing the wine in the back-to-school section. It’s hilarious.
Here’s a selection of 25 funny supermarket fails that made me laugh today. Check them out, enjoy a good laugh, and share the fun with everyone who could use a reason to smile today!
1. Are pineapples a type of watermelon?
2. No, no, no! Dustpans are not perfect gifts for Mother's Day.
4. They're not wrong.
5. LMAO, someone didn't think things through.
6. I have a feeling that people are just writing 'watermelon' on things they aren't familiar with.
7. That's just mean!
8. They got the seedless part right...
9. No, No, No!
10. Wow, now they're selling innocent kids at this store? Really?
11. I've never tried grapeless grapes.
12. One of the funniest supermarket fails ever:
13. I think it's good they give you all the details...
14. I'm starting to think people working in supermarkets hate their mothers.
15. This one isn't really a supermarket fail. We all know that when kids will be back at school, moms will buy all this wine.
16. So confusing!
17. I guess 7 days wasn't enough.
18. This supermarket fail is so funny!
19. Thanks a lot for the warning!
20. There is one, so they didn't lie...
21. 'No one will notice'
22. Please don't.
23. LOL, this is the funniest supermarket fail I've seen lately. One letter made such a big difference!
24. Lovely, lol.
25. I guess beer is after all just flavored water.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.