Some reminders about life…
1. Everything happens for a reason. Whatever you’re going through, one day, you’ll look back and understand why this was.
2. What goes around comes around. And karma is an even bigger bitch than the person who’s hurt you.
3. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. But you’ll have to fight it first.
4. This too shall pass. Whether you’re happy or struggling, remember that nothing lasts forever.
5. Your past mistakes are part of who you are. They brought you where you are now and made you the person you are today.
6. You are loved.
7. You’ve got what it takes to achieve your dreams. And you can find excuses, or you can find a way to make things happen.
8. Nobody is perfect. And that’s OK. Our flaws are part of who we are.
9. You can’t make everyone happy. So, if you’re going to choose one person to please… let that person be you.
10. Everything will be alright in the end. If things aren’t alright, it’s not the end yet.
11. No one can make it on their own… that’s why we have each other. Asking for help doesn’t make you weak, please remember that.
12. There is nothing you can’t do. Where there’s a will, there’s always a way.
13. Kindness will open a lot of doors, just as rudeness will shut them.
14. No one but you is in charge of your happiness.
15. What others think of you is none of your business. You know who you are.
16. This world is not perfect, but it sure is better with you in it.
17. No one has a perfect life. You don’t know anyone’s full story, so don’t ever judge or wish to walk in other people’s shoes.
18. Big dreams take hard work.
19. Laughter is the best medicine. Be positive, and don’t take yourself so seriously.
20. You are not alone. Find the others.
21. Change happens one step at a time.
22. If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
23. If it’s meant to be, it will be.
24. It’s not too late. For love, new beginnings, or old dreams? It’s never too late.
25. You are stronger than you know. All the strength you need to overcome this… is already in your heart.