In 2020 I’ve stayed at home… a lot! I’m actually still here, writing this while in my pajamas. Here’s what I’ve learned.
In 2020, many of us have stayed at home. When you spend most of the time at home, you learn things about yourself. This is the list of things I’ve learned, but I’m pretty sure you guys will relate to most of them. Check out the list and don’t leave before telling us what lessons you’ve learned:
1. After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, I finally discovered that wasn’t the reason.
2. I’ve always said that if I didn’t have to go to work, I’d exercise for half an hour every morning. That was a lie.
3. They said if we stopped eating out and cooked at home more, we’d lose weight. I think we can all say for sure that this was also a lie.
4. Wine listens, wine doesn’t judge, wine understands.
5. It turns out I really don’t need that many clothes. My husband was right after all!
6. They said if we eliminated the toxic people in our lives, we’d be happier. They were right.
7. Stay at home Moms are some kind of super heroes!
8. If your dog is there, it’s not drinking alone.
9. Don’t think of it as staying home, but as not having to put on pants.
10. I really don’t see bras making a comeback after this.
11. You really don’t have to go all the way to the mall to waste all your money. You can do that online, too!
12. I’ve always said that if didn’t have to go to work, in the time I normally spend in traffic, I’d do something useful instead. If sleeping until 11AM is considered useful, than this wasn’t a lie.
13. You can binge watch ‘Friends’ for the 10th time, and still find it funny.
14. As long as I’ve got coffee, wine, and chocolate at home, I can do this for another whole year.
15. Pajamas are so comfortable, why aren’t we wearing them all the time?
16. Not having to attend a bunch of events is my new favorite thing.
17. If no one sees you day drinking, are you really drunk? I think not.
18. Everything is better when you’re not wearing pants.
19. As long long as your TV is off and your scale is broken, it’s Sunday and you’re skinny.
20. If you sleep until lunch time you can save the breakfast money.