These life hacks are so interesting! They are brilliant and they’ll make your life so much easier!
We’ve selected ten random life hacks that will make things easier for you. How to pick up that last line of dust that just won’t go into the dustpan, how to scroll through webpages like a pro, or how to avoid any Zoom meeting are just some of the things you’ll read below.
Enjoy the life tips & tricks on this list and feel free to add yours! If you have a cool life hack, share it in the comments section.
1. Here’s a cleaning hack! Do you know that last line of dust that won’t go into the dustpan? You can pick it up using a piece of tape:
2. Sometimes we eat large quantities because we’re very hungry, but in reality, our body isn’t telling us how much to eat, but how soon. Remember this. If you’re extremely hungry, you need to eat now, not a lot.
3. Here’s a grammar hack: If you’re not sure whether to use “who” or “whom”, mentally substitute them with “he” or “him”. If you can replace the word with “he”, use who. If you can replace it with “him”, use whom.
4. Did you know you can scroll down webpages by hitting the space bar? If you want to scroll back up, hit SHIFT + SPACE.
5. This life hack will come in handy if you love snacks: Always open the bags of chips from the bottom. As they sit upright most of the time, the flavor sinks to the bottom.
6. Did you know you can download the entire Wikipedia website on a USB? They constantly dump the entire updated website into a compressed download so it can be accessed even without an internet connection.
7. The next time you’re at the library, remember that librarians aren’t just random employees. They are professional researchers who are there to help you find a place to start researching a topic.
8. Brilliant life hack: If you want to avoid a Zoom meeting, set your name “reconnecting…” and don’t allow access to your camera. This will make it look like you’re having internet issues.
9. The next time you get anxiety or panic attack, pin your shoulders back. During these attacks, your body’s natural reaction is to curl up into the fetal position, and by keeping your arms down and shoulders back, you’re fighting it.
10. A cool restaurant hack: You can order Starbucks drinks at “kids temperature”. The drink is much cooler and you’ll never burn your tongue again.
If you enjoyed these cool life hacks, read some more DIY projects, and interesting hacks, tips, and tricks here.