These Christmas ornaments look so fun!
I chuckled a little when I first saw the ornament with Santa wearing a mask, but then I saw there was a whole bunch of 2020 themed Christmas ornaments. Wow. Why would you want to remember 2020? I thought at first. But then again, how could we ever forget? And I think it’s nice that people see the positive aspects of 2020: “I’ve survived the toilet paper crisis”. LOL.
I usually decorate my Christmas tree by color, so I don’t normally put up funny ornaments, or figurines to mark a certain event. But I think it’s a great idea to hang a Christmas ornament marking an event that’s happened that year. The only time I got one such ornament was the year I got married, and it was handmade, saying “Our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.”.
I’ve selected the best 2020 Christmas ornaments I found on amazon and even added a link under each picture, so you can actually get them. Do you have any ornaments that are special for you? We’d love to see them! Share a picture in the comments!
1. Here's a funny Christmas tree ornament for those who survived the great toilet paper crisis.
2. Of course Santa's gonna wear a mask! It's 2020!
3. This set of ornaments is what 2020 was all about: bleach, mask, toilet paper.
4. The Santa in this Christmas ornament is sooo 2020!
5. This tiny toilet paper pack ornament is so funny. LOL, they even mention 'the great crisis'.
6. I laughed out loud when I saw this. Someone thought about making a Dr. Fauci Christmas tree ornament, can you believe it? LMAO
7. No one would have thought about making a hand sanitizer Christmas tree ornament before 2020!
8. LMAO, they put little masks on the Wise Men, and they're holding 2020 themed gifts. This is too funny!
9. This would make a great gift for all the heroes who fought this war in the first line. I think it's a nice way to say 'Thank you'.
10. Yes, this pretty much sums up 2020!
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.