You don’t know exactly when and how to decorate your Christmas Tree? Here’s a guide with all the tips you need!
I haven’t put up the Christmas tree yet, for two reasons:
- We traditionally put up the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, before we go caroling.
- To be honest, I haven’t really taken it down from last year.
Have you decorated your Christmas tree yet? If not, here are some funny tips you might find useful. You probably won’t, but I’m hoping they’ll at least put a smile on your face!
Check out my funny Christmas tree decorating guide and make sure you share the fun with your friends!
1. The first rule of tree decorating: never start drinking before the tree is up.
2. The pretty decorations go on the front of the Christmas tree, while the ugly ones from your ex and annoying relatives go at the back.
3. If someone tells you it's too early to be decorating your tree, stop talking to them forever. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
4. Remember: where you see a Christmas tree, your cat sees a scratching post.
5. This is not what they mean when they say "cut the bottom 6 inches off the tree and put it in the stand".
6. You don't need to put up your Christmas tree every year if you never take it down.
7. Don't ever chew on the Christmas lights.
8. Never decorate a palm tree.
9. To keep the cat away from the tree, you have three options: 1. Hang the tree from the ceiling, 2. Cut the lower branches, 3. Don't get a cat.
10. You can turn anything into a Christmas tree, by adding a star on top of it.
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.