What did you learn?
1. The most important thing in my life is my family.
2. Being healthy is our biggest blessing.
3. You need 500 grams of flour, 3 grams of instant yeast, and 325 ml of water to make the perfect homemade pizza dough.
4. Going to work is not the worst thing in our lives.
5. I was right about who my real friends were.
6. The Simpsons show has been on for more than 30 years.
7. Dolphins don’t sleep.
8. Eliminating toxic people from your life does make you happier.
9. Most people are kind.
10. There is so much trust in a handshake.
11. On average, a household of four people needs 8 rolls of toilet paper per week.
12. We are all in this, but we’ve never been in this together.
13. I’d rather miss my family for days, weeks, or months than miss them forever.
14. For mashed potatoes, you need about 2.5 potatoes per person.
15. It turns out that I’ve always been a clean freak.
16. No one else will take care of you if you don’t.
17. I can binge-watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. three times in one year and still love it.
18. No matter how bad things are, they can always get worse.
19. Drinking at home is so much better than drinking at the bar: you can stay naked, there’s no last call, and everyone there is like family.
20. For perfect burgers, make a hole in the middle before placing them on the grill.
21. There is more kindness than evil in the world.
22. We never know what tomorrow might bring.
23. Laughter is indeed the best medicine.
24. Macauley Culkin is 40 years old.
25. Waking up healthy every morning next to the person I love is all I want for the rest of my life.
26. You can’t do it all on your own. You need help. We all do.
27. Worrying doesn’t change things.
28. Magnesium helps me cope with stress.
29. It turns out I CAN live without cigarettes.
30. Any answer you need is either in your heart or on Wikipedia.
31. Saving money for darker times is the best thing to do.
32. Home is where your heart is, but Greece also sounds like a nice place to move.
33. If it costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
34. Teachers are heroes.
35. If at the end of the day you count your loved ones and they’re all there… you should be grateful.
36. There’s a copy of Paris in China, called Tianducheng.
37. You can prevent heartburn at night by sleeping on your left side.
38. The last episode of ‘Friends’ aired 16 years ago.
39. True friends are always close, no matter how far.
40. Marilyn Monroe would have been the same age as the Queen of England.
41. Raw egg yolk doesn’t help with skin burns.
42. There was once a woman who had 69 kids.
43. Communication is so, so important.
44. We will probably never blow on a birthday cake ever again.
45. Grandparents spoil their grandkids a lot more than their kids.
46. The worst thing you can have in your soul is hate.
47. Tough times reveal not only our true friends but also our true selves.
48. You can prevent a hangover by drinking a glass of water after each glass of alcohol.
49. We really, really need to find the cure for cancer.
50. Greece really sounds like a nice place to live.
If you enjoyed this article, check out some more funny articles, awesome jokes, and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.
We’d love to know what you’ve learned in 2020. Share tour thoughts in the comments section below!