These positive quotes perfectly describe the beauty and magic of friendship. Share the positivity with your best friends!
1.This positive quote about friendship is so true. During hard times, when everyone else leaves, that’s when you know who your best friends are.
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
2. Winnie The Pooh has the best friendship quotes. I love this one, and I can so relate to it… I couldn’t live without my best friend, either.
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
3. It’s so amazing when you meet your soulmate and realize there’s another person in this world who thinks just like you.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
4. True friends don’t need to fill the silence with words.
“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
5. There isn’t, but if we are going to ever invent it… we must make it a beautiful word.
“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson
6. This positive quote describes friendship so accurately: understanding someone’s past, believing in their future, and accepting them for who they are… that’s what friendship is all about.
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
7. A true friend would never get in your way unless it’s to save you.
“A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow
8. The best moments between two friends are the small, simple ones.
“The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?” – Eugene Kennedy
9. Marriage needs friendship to survive. You can love someone, but without friendship, things won’t last.
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
10. It can’t really be taught in school, but the meaning of true friendship is something we all must learn.
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
11. Another positive quote from Winnie the Pooh! Best friends are always together, even when they are apart.
“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh
12. Some things don’t even need mentioning between best friends.
“One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” – Clifton Fadiman
13. One way to tell a real friend from a fake one:
“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”– Laurence J. Peter
14. Without friendship, this world would just fall apart.
“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
– Woodrow T. Wilson
15. Friends don’t ask how you’ve been out of courtesy. They really care. And they really listen to your answer.
“Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
16. We take our friends’ failures easily… but when it comes to successes, they’re a lot harder to sympathize with. However, a true friend will be genuinely happy for your achievements.
“Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.” – Oscar Wilde
17. Two good friends can grow separately without ever growing apart.
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
18. Oprah’s quote about friendship is so on point. When things go down, so many ‘friends’ scatter.
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
19. So true…
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
20. This is my favorite quote about friendship: there’s nothing better in this world than a true friend who brings chocolate.
“There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
If you enjoyed these positive quotes about friendship, read some more positive stories and heartwarming posts here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.