Here are 30 facts about life everyone should remember…
1. There will be bad days in your life. But good days will follow, and you will be so happy that you’ll forget the hard times.
2. You can’t change the whole world. But you can make a difference around you. By doing something for your community, helping a neighbor, and being kind to a random stranger. And if we all do the same… imagine the possibilities.
3. A bad day is just a bad day. It’s not your whole life. It’s not the end of the world. There are plenty of other days on the way, and most of them will be better.
4. I know you worry a lot about what others think, but the truth is they all just think about themselves. Do your thing because no one’s looking. They’re all looking at their phones.
5. If you see yourself as a victim, you will always be a victim. Whatever happened to you, you survived it. And that, my friend, makes you a badass survivor. Not a victim at all.
6. Traumas will either make you bitter or better. You can hate the Universe for what’s happened and spend the rest of your life resentful. Or, you can be thankful for surviving it, and help others overcome trauma, too. It is a choice only you can make.
7. There’s more to life than just paying bills and losing weight. Dare to dream big! You can do anything.
8. Someone in this world loves you so much!
9. No one determines your value but you. And you really are special, you know.
10. Miracles are real. If you don’t believe me, look into the eyes of your kids. Look at the single mom who raises three good kids while working two jobs. Look at the doctors who don’t give up on their patients, saving lives against all odds. Look at the people around you. We are all miracles.
11. You are worthy of love, respect, and forgiveness. Please believe that.
12. Nobody’s perfect. And that’s fine!
13. If you’re looking into the past, you’re looking in the wrong direction. Look forward!
14. Love is not supposed to hurt. Love heals, and it feels like home. But it never ever hurts.
15. A job is just a job. It’s not your entire life, stop stressing.
16. If you can’t make ends meet, you either earn too little or spend too much. Figure out which one it is, and fix it. You’ve got this!
17. There’s always a way out. Don’t panic. Any problem has a solution, just calm down and find it.
18. Someone will always do better than you, just as many are doing worse than you right now. But unless it’s to help, stop looking into other people’s business.
19. Things can get worse, and they probably will. But they can also get better, and they certainly will.
20. If someone’s absence brings you peace, you didn’t lose them.
21. The step you are so afraid to take might be the one that changes your life. Fight your fear.
22. Not all relationships will lead to marriage. Some will help you discover new restaurants. And that’s good, too.
23. It’s ok to celebrate your success, no matter how small it may seem to others.
24. You can’t control anything that happens to you. But you can control how you react. Stay strong, be smart, and think positively. You’ve got this.
25. You still haven’t met everyone who is going to love you.
26. Many people are dreaming to have your life. Be grateful.
27. The easiest thing in life is to complain. But it gets you nowhere.
28. A positive mind can make the impossible come true.
29. The key to success is in the people you know. Treat everyone fairly, with kindness and friendship, and one of them will one day, open a door for you.
30. Two people can be great, but not great together. Sometimes people just don’t match.