Check out these 30 hilarious memes that made us laugh in November and share the fun with your friends!
I hope November was a good month for all of you guys. We are getting closer and closer to the end of this crazy year, and we’re all hoping 2021 will be better.
You might be tempted to say “Seriously, what else can happen?”, but let me remind you that a zombie apocalypse is still possible. And 2020 has taught us that if things can get any worse, they probably will.
As we’re getting our hearts, bodies, and homes for Christmas, let’s take one last look at the funny memes that made us laugh this month. These are the funniest jokes shared in November by our community on our page and ‘Smile While You Still Have Teeth’ humor group.
1. Please be very careful! As explained in the funny meme below, as winter comes, animals are attracted to the warmth of your car.
2. Just my luck! Now I guess I'll have to wait until next year!
3. First rule of camping. If you won't be able to remember this, you might want to write it down.
4. Santa, I don't think that tiny basket is enough.
5. We should really focus on creating an app for this:
6. A very rare photo of a black beary tree:
7. The steaks look pretty chill.
8. In times like these, everyone should have a spray like this one.
10. The dog in this funny meme looks so happy!
11. LMAO, this hilarious meme really paints the picture,
12. If 2020 was a hula hoop, this is exactly what it would look like:
13. What I mean when I say "I'm in a good place."
14. Yes, the pandemic is the reason I didn't go to the gym this year.
15. Always remember this. Please.
16. This is exactly what I mean when I say I'll go to the gym with you.
17. But I'm still counting!
18. This is one of the best memes I've seen the whole year!
19. This is hilarious. To be honest, the name is a bit misleading.
20. Lawyers rarely give away free advice, but these guys have put it on the door:
21. A great tip on how to feel better about yourself:
22. Okay, we will! I love this funny meme!
23. This is not even a joke!
24. So disappointing!
25. This is my plan for December.
26. Rudolf is worried about his job. We all are, buddy. We all are.
27. Here's a tip for all the upcoming dinners, including Christmas.
28. Delete it and take another one!
29. Light up Christmas? Walmart, are you OK?
30. Merry Christmas!
If you enjoyed these hilarious memes, check out some more funny articles, awesome jokes, and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.