Who’s the strongest woman you know?
Strong women are kind, generous, and smart. They are respectful of everyone, and they would always help someone in need. Strong women aren’t arrogant but on the contrary. They realize they’re not perfect, or better than others. Instead, they acknowledge their flaws and work on improving themselves. Here are 25 key habits of strong women, we should all have:
1. They walk away from other people’s drama.
2. Strong women are honest, genuine, and open. They don’t pretend to be someone they’re not, they don’t engage in gossip, and they don’t make up rumors about others.
3. Instead of putting others down, strong women prefer to help people up. They don’t feel good seeing others struggle, they’d rather have everyone succeed.
4. Strong women don’t waste time and energy on jealousy. They are confident, and instead of envying someone more successful, they choose to learn from them.
5. A strong woman knows the importance of self-care, so she always makes time for herself.
6. Strong women are patient and don’t expect things to happen overnight. They know that good things take time… and hard work.
7. They value true friendship and make time for their friends.
8. Strong women have a sense of humor.
9. Strong women won’t allow others to disrespect them. They know their value and won’t allow anyone to walk all over them.
10. A strong woman chooses wisely who she allows in her life. Toxic, manipulative, lying people have no place in her circle of friends.
11. Strong women have high standards regarding the men they date. They won’t settle for less than they deserve.
12. They learn from their mistakes, and use the lessons to grow.
13. Strong women don’t put aside their dreams. They follow their goals and work hard until they achieve them.
14. They take care of their health, both physical and mental.
15. Strong women keep their calm.
16. Family is a priority for a strong woman. She always has time for her loved ones.
17. Strong women ignore what other people think or say about them.
18. Strong women aren’t afraid to speak their minds.
19. They treat everyone with respect. Strong women are just as nice to the cleaning lady as they are to the CEO. Always.
20. Strong women are kind to others.
21. A strong woman forgives and lets go. She doesn’t waste precious energy on holding grudges.
22. Strong women are aware that they are not perfect and recognize their flaws. They also put in the effort to improve themselves.
23. They work hard.
24. Strong women don’t dwell on the past. They know that looking back is a waste of time.
25. A strong woman is not afraid to ask for help.