These Thanksgiving ideas are both creative and easy to apply. Check them out!
There are just a few days until the Thanksgiving dinner, and I know some of you will want to decorate your home for this occasion. Personally, on Holiday dinners, I care about the company, the food, and the drinks more than I care about decorations, but I’m not gonna lie, I do like them. And I do appreciate the effort that goes into decorating the house and the table for special events, like Thanksgiving.
However, there are a few notes I’d like to make, if I may. The Thanksgiving dinner is more about family getting together and food than it is about huge centerpieces filling the table. Especially in the past two years, gathering all our loved ones together wasn’t as easy, so we’re going to want to catch up, talk, and enjoy each other’s presence. So, make sure your centerpieces won’t be too large, so we can see each other across the table. Also, let’s not ignore the other reason we’re all getting together: the food. If you’re gonna decorate the table, choose an arrangement that’s not too big, and can be easily moved when it’s time to bring the food. And lastly, don’t put too much pressure on yourself. All the cooking, cleaning, and shopping are stressful enough, and you really don’t need to worry about decorating, too. So, if it makes you happy, do it. But if it’s just another stressful activity on your list, buy some nice flowers, put them in a vase, and have some happy holidays.
1. A great Thanksgiving decoration idea.
This pinecone decoration is easy to make, it will only cost you a walk in the park and some paint, and it won’t take a lot a space on the table. And on top of that, your guests can take it home as a gift. I really love this Thanksgiving decoration idea!
2. A fun Thanksgiving activity idea.
This is a creative Thanksgiving idea that will engage everyone in a family activity. It’s a nice way to express gratitude, to share some positive thoughts and put good vibes in the room. You can fill the jar with tiny pieces of paper, or you can follow the example below. They are both fun ideas that are easy to apply.
3. An easy DIY Thanksgiving project that will engage all your guests:
4. Colorful flowers in a creative "vase" may be the only Thanksgiving decoration you need.
Not everyone has the time, money, and passion to decorate. For those of you who like to keep things simple, here’s a great example of how you can decorate with a beautiful autumn flower arrangement.
5. This Thanksgiving wreath is gorgeous!
6. Decorating the table with pumpkin shaped napkins.
The Thanksgiving centerpiece in this photo is beautiful, too, but what I wanted to show you was the pumpkin napkins. How cute are they? If you ask me, you don’t even need the arrangement on the table, if you have these cute napkins.
7. Easy DIY pumpkin using toilet paper. I love this Thanksgiving decoration idea!
8. You don't have to spend a lot of money on decorations. Autumn leaves can make a beautiful Thanksgiving orament.
9. I love this DIY pumpkin vase project!
I just fell in love with this DIY Thanksgiving ornament idea! Turn a pumpkin into a beautiful vase, fill it with flowers, and you’ve got a stunning autumn arrangement, perfect for the Thanksgiving dinner.
10. A gorgeous Thanksgiving table centerpiece.
I love this Thanksgiving centerpiece idea because it’s simple, gorgeous, and it can be easily moved away when it’s time to bring the food. And I adore those tiny pumpkins, they make a perfect autumn ornament.
11. A natural wreath idea perfect for Thanksgiving.
12. Using dried grains as Thanksgiving decorations.
I love the idea of using dried grains instead of flowers. They will last longer, they are cheap, and they make the perfect autumn bouquet.
13. A cute autumn leaf napkin.
14. Gorgeous autumn flower arrangement with tiny pumpkins and candles.
15. I love this DIY wooden box autumn centerpiece.
If you’re going to have a special Thanksgiving table centerpiece, I’m advising you to make something not too big, that can be easily moved when it’s time to serve the food. Also, I’d choose something that’s not tall, so the guests can see each other. I love this and the following example, because they’re both gorgeous and easy to make.
16. Another beautiful centerpiece using tiny pumpkins.
17. An easy DIY Thanksgiving decoration that won't take a lot of space on the dinner table.
18. This pinecone and candles centerpiece is adorable! And so easy to make!
19. This Thanksgiving decoration is gorgeous!
20. Beautiful Thanksgiving plate ornaments:
I love this Thanksgiving table arrangement, but for my family, this wouldn’t be practical at all. Where would we put all the food? However, I do love the plate ornaments, and I think they are perfect for the Thanksgiving dinner.