There was a time when newspapers were printed. If someone made a mistake in writing an article that error would remain forever. And now we laugh remembering these funny headlines! Share the fun with someone who could use a reason to smile today!
1. For your own safety please leave this planet on the 22nd of February!
2. So the cows are paid by the gallon and not by the hour.
3. It was only accused.
4. I have nothing special to comment.
5. So that's how he managed to be no 1 in the world!
6. Nicely done mister reporter!
7. If bridges didn't exist I would have been a swimming trainer.
8. She read the first book when she was 6.
9. The author wanted to adhgfk dkfga but then he wrote kdgfh sjdhfaj sk.
10. Hey! Turn off all your lights. You are listening now the total lunar eclipse, here on 91.7 FM.
11. Wow! This was really a big surprise!
12. Ah, I see what they did there.
13. Rarely? I hope they never talk!
14. Naughty babies!
15. Job opening at Food Magazine!
16. Credit advertising!
17. Interesting fact! Did you knew?
18. At least it's not a life sentence!
19. Space? What space?
20. At least we know who to blame now.
21. 100k Reward for catching him.
22. The best headline ever!
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.