Kids are hilarious! These children told other people what their parents did for a living… in their own words. Check out these funny tweets and share the fun with your friends!
I remember that as a kid, people would ask me all the time what my parents did for a living. I thought it was annoying, as I could never remember their job titles. Also, I couldn’t understand why we had to give that information, especially at school. Why would it matter?
I guess I’m a little disappointed that schools still require information about parents’ jobs, but the kids’ answers are indeed funny. And if they’re gonna write down that info in some records, I sure hope they note the kids’ versions. Check out the funny tweets and share the fun with your friends!
1. The thread started with this tweet, about the little girl who described what being a judge is all about. Then, others added their own stories.
2. I love how she mentioned "not with a gun". Yeah, that's an important detail!
4. Well, she does do that...
5. This is hilarious! But it sounds like a fun job!
6. A creepy answer...
7. I would love to eat popcorn for a living!
8. This is my favorite!
9. At least she acknowledges that Mom works hard...
10. This is hilarious!
11. Kids are so funny!
12. How great is that?
13. Another job I would love!
14. Well, you weren't wrong!
15. Haha! Pretty close!
16. Kids are hilarious!
17. What real estate agents do, according to kids:
18. Oh, wow! So scary!
20. This is hilarious! I'm gonna use this answer, myself, when someone asks me what I do. Thanks for the idea!
If you enjoyed this funny article, check out some more awesome jokes and hilarious stories here.
We’d love to keep in touch! Follow us on our Bouncy Mustard Facebook Page and join our Smile While You Still Have Teeth humor group for more fun posts.