Here are 15 things we miss from our childhood. What do you miss the most?
Playing outside, family road trips, and those special moments we shared with our siblings, are just some of the precious childhood memories we will cherish forever. I’m not even sure what I miss most… Living life without worry? The smell of freshly baked cookies at Grandma’s home? Or playing outside for hours?
Who remembers what life looked out before we had any smartphones? Who remembers those times when we found joy in the smallest and simplest things? Who remembers playing games that are now considered ‘dangerous’? It was a different era. And we had so much fun!
Here are 15 of our favorite childhood memories. Feel free to add yours in the comment section. Enjoy!
1. Who remembers the fun years when we didn't have to pay bills? Ow, the good old days!
2. This was one of my favorite things in the park! I loved jumping off so I could slam the other kid's butt, LOL!
3. For some reason, sandwiches tasted so much better on a road trip than at home. I miss this. I couldn't wait for the car to start so I could eat my sandwich...
4. Who remembers swinging up to the sky? This was so much fun!
5. One of my favorite childhood memories was Grandma spoiling us with the best snacks. To tell you a secret... she still does.
6. Everyone used to play on this very 'dangerous' kid rocket-launching hunk of metal, and we all survived. At least, that's what I think.
7. Who remembers teleportation? When I was a kid I fell asleep in all kinds of places, and always woke up in my bed. Sadly, I've lost that strange 'ability'.
8. Another beautiful childhood memory. How I miss this!
9. I'm sure you know what this is! Water balloons! Summers were so great when we were kids.
10. Who remembers the "eat it or starve" rule? I sure do! Thanks to that rule, I grew up being able to eat almost anything.
11. As the oldest child in my family, I can confirm this is true! I miss having fun with my little brother.
12. Who remembers the summer vacations, when all the cousins got together at Grandma's house?
13. Are you kidding me? IT STILL DOES! Haha!
14. Of course we smoked candy cigarettes! Being a child was extremely stressful!
15. We all did it! How else were we supposed if they were still good? LOL!
Wow, this was supposed to be a fun article, but somehow writing it made me a little sad. There are so many moments, places, but especially people from my childhood I miss terribly! I hope I didn’t make you sad, too.
If you enjoyed these nostalgic posts, check out some more funny articles, awesome jokes, and hilarious stories here.